09 December 2005

Found my passport!

Found my passport and this dark cloud of anxiety and feeling of being trapped have finally been expelled! It has been missing in action since I got back from the cruise. I had expected to find it in my bags as I unpacked and didn’t…so I promptly refused to think much about it except for the occasional spark in which I fully planned to report the disappearance and order a new one…never lasted long enough to actually do anything about it…I’m saying now it’s because I was sure, somehow, that it would turn up. You see, I had sent out a general plea to the universe to please remind me what I might have done w/the blasted thing and, last night, I finally got my answer – I stuck it in the back of the journal Jen gave me as a bridesmaid gift. That’s the story and, as it worked out the way I wanted it to, I’m taking full credit for it (with honorable mention for the universe, of course). So, I’m free again to run off to Spain on moment’s notice – yea me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home