10 August 2005

Afternoon in hell

Alright, so this horse is past dead and into bloody pulp but have I mentioned that life is hell at work these days?? I have spent this entire day auditing and re-auditing all for the pleasure of that phsychotic bitch at the other end of the office. I can feel a scream building in my throat and I'm having fantasies of just letting it out and screaming my head off...that or tearing down some of these damn cube walls with my bare hands (how hard could that be??). I alternate between tears at the amount of crap I've got to get accomplished and a determination to give it up and just quit - fuck the consequences! No lunch until about 5 minutes ago (3:30 this afternoon) and it's been served with a heavy dose of guilt for taking the time to heat it up. On the bright side...wait...there is no bright side...no light at the end of the tunnel...no idea where I'm going with this...wanna go home and go to sleep...that would be good..that would be lovely...

1 Comments:

At 11 August, 2005 13:43, Blogger Rob Seifert said...

Write your letter of resignation. That always gets me moving. You don't have to hand it to her till you find a job, if you like. But it will help you to order your thoughts.

RCS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home