16 August 2005

Past due

It occurs to me that I’ve never replied to any of the comments I’ve received on my b**g so…here I go…

I got the name for my b**g from a quote I've always liked from Rilke - talking about why humans exist - what our purpose is on this planet in this time. The full quote as I have it is:

“...We are the bees of the invisible...Our work is the continual conversion of the beloved visible and tangible world into the invisible vibrations and agitation of our own nature.”

Struck a cord when I first read it and it's stayed with me ever since

Thank you for all your good wishes and compliments – please don’t think I don’t appreciate them. I am always hesitant to say anything about myself…well, that’s not entirely true but I’m more likely to keep quiet than to participate so this b**g has been something of a stretching of the boundaries for me. Getting the feedback is…addictive…and enjoyable so – Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 16 August, 2005 13:31, Blogger Rob Seifert said...

Thanks Bec! I think you should just post chapters of the stories here on this blog. Having tried to maintain three blogs, I have to tell you the secondary blogs get much less attention both from the readers and from me. Just my two bits. Looking forward to the stories.

RCS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home