12 September 2005

Tagged-5 Songs

Well, brother (RCS)'>RCS)'>http://rcsthinkingoutloud.blogspot.com/">RCS)) tagged me w/this last week and I think I've finally nailed down a list of 5 - this would have been much easier if I'd been allowed 10 or more...

1. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel -
2. One Flight Down - Nora Jones -
3. Put Your Lights On - Santana w/Everlast -
4. Goodbye to Romance - Ozzy Osbourne -
5. Revenge - System of a Down

So that's the list today. Ask me again next week and you'll likely get something slightly different but, there it is.

3 Comments:

At 13 September, 2005 10:16, Blogger Chipper Dip said...

he's always giving me shit about my taste in music - as in I have none...sigh...

 
At 17 September, 2005 07:35, Blogger Weary Hag said...

I love every one of these except System of a Down - of course, I haven't listened to any of their music; I'll have to dig into my daughter's collection again. I know she's got some.

 
At 20 September, 2005 09:46, Blogger Rob Seifert said...

Chang! Chucka chucka chucka! CHANG! All good sister-o-mine, all good.

RCS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home