30 March 2006

God! Is it really the end of March already???

Nothing new here - I've actually spent some time over the past couple days both writing and making myself exercise so I'm feeling better in general...far more energy even though I’ve been expending more – how does that work? Okay, this has only lasted for the past couple days but I’ve renewed the commitment to push myself to make the choices that lead toward where I want to be rather than the ones that keep me walking the same circles over and over again. I realize it’s nothing new to say but each day has to be its own challenge, I’m trying to remember this and act accordingly…how long does it take to create a new habit? Please think good thoughts for me.

As for work...nothing yet - I'm afraid I've gotten myself into a box where the only exit I see that I'm interested in taking is working at the library. Nothing new in that but I guess it might be wiser to develop some sort of contingency plan, eh? I think I'm getting tired of all this time off, if that's actually possible-it’s weird but the past week or so of days has just flown by – like right now, I can hardly believe it’s already 2:47 am – didn’t I just get up? Maybe I have issues I haven't previously considered with the tendency to fall into unhealthy patterns...actually, I think I may have spent too much time considering these things…anyway...how does the saying go?...the wind from one door closing opens a window?...well, I’ve slammed the door behind me and am now looking for the open window. I have to admit at this precise moment I’m having difficulty actually feeling the optimism in that old cliché...maybe the curtains are getting in the way…still, well, I have to trust that I will end up where I’m supposed to be…I just...no…I will trust that there is better in store than what has already been and try to stick to my part…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home