18 May 2006

More poetry...

These are pretty raw and more than one of them will likely be edited in the near future. Some of you might recognize a couple of these...I've abandoned the tiger stripes for now...

I saw destruction
Chemically induced
Wait...that was before
Revelations unlooked for
(Though, not unwelcome)
I saw a sign...falling
And wonder if it means anything at all.

Dreams are fragile things
To drive the world
Flawed by nature
As much as created
Bigger than what they effect
And if that's so...
Worthy of greater consideration
Perhaps.

Don't tell them
They might misunderstand.
Slaves to knowledge
Slaves for ignorance
What truth
Stands by that?
Maybe there's the point
What is the worth of faith,
That can't?

Rejection is a living, breathing
Thing
Greater by imagination
Than ever by reality
But imagination is more
Real
Than reality ever dreamt to be
And the potential of it
Dictates everything.

When I think of poets
I imagine smarter, more perceptive folk
Than I
What seems better likely
Poets are...me,
Only more concise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home